Kedro Search is currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Project Manager for a fit out project with a £6M M&E value working in the Health Care sector. The project starts in January and will run into 2022.
Our client is a medium sized M&E Contractor with a £15M turn over based in South London. They are very forward thinking business and self deliver all of their projects with some small packages being subbed out.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Leading the complete project team throughout project duration
• Taking responsibility for the complete project lifecycle (Initial pre-construction, delivery, commissioning & handover)
• Working in conjunction with the pre-construction & commercial team to produce/ agree programme
• Attend pre-order & weekly progress meetings
• Review all technical mechanical aspects of system proposals
• Oversee & sign off invoices
• Control installation ad commissioning activities.
• Prepare & submit applications/ variations
• Ensure the project is delivered in accordance with programme/ budget
• Black CSCS Card
• NVQL3 in Plumbing or Pipefitter (or equivalent)
Rates of Pay
• £350-£375 a day
• 12 Months (with potential for other projects)
If you are interested, then hit the apply but and upload your CV and we will get in touch.