Mechanical Project Manager
Our client is one of the largest, most well-respected residential sub-contractor’s in the M&E sector. Due to being awarded a number of prestigious projects in and around the Greenwich, South London area, and their steady growth, they are looking for a mechanically biased Mechanical Project Manager on a permanent basis for project they are working on in Greenwich, South London.
Rip/refurb of 300 Apartments in South London. The project has just started and is due for completion in 18 months.
Our Candidate – Mechanical Project Manager
The ideal person will come from a solid mechanical background, having previously completed a number of residential projects from pre-construction phase, through to project construction, and final handover.
Competitive Salary plus benefits.
Education & Experience:
- Educated to a reasonable standard or beyond to a building services discipline.
- At least 5 years of project management experience.
- Residential experience would be advantageous.
- A strong understanding of mechanical issues and trends in the construction sector, as well as good electrical knowledge.
- Have a proven track record with relevant references.
Salary £75K plus package
To apply please forward your CV to me ASAP.