Mechanical Project Manager
Our client is one of the largest, most well-respected residential sub-contractor’s in the M&E sector. Due to being awarded a number of prestigious projects in and around the Central London area, and their steady growth, they are looking for a mechanically biased Mechanical Project Manager on a permanent basis.
Rip/refurb of 200 high-end luxury apartments in Central London. 6 months pre-construction phase based in Centyral London, then following 2.5 yrs based in Central London for the construction phase and final handover.
Our Candidate – Mechanical Project Manager
The ideal person will come from a solid mechanical background, having previously completed a number of high-end residential projects from pre-construction phase, through to project construction, and final handover.
Competitive Salary plus benefits.
Education & Experience:
- Educated to a reasonable standard or beyond to a building services discipline.
- At least 5 years of project management experience.
- High-end residential experience would be advantageous.
- A strong understanding of mechanical issues and trends in the construction sector, as well as good electrical knowledge.
- Have a proven track record with relevant references.
To apply please forward your CV to me ASAP.