Electrical Construction Manager / Electrical Supervisor – Date Centre
An exciting new role has come up for an Electrical Construction Manager / Electrical Supervisor for a Data Centre in Hertfordshire (Working Client Side)
We are looking for a proven Electrical Construction Manager / Electrical Supervisor that has experience with laptop-based software (Word, Excel, PDF, Outlook) sending/receiving emails.
If you have your testing and inspection course and are able to carry out fixed wire testing, that'll be beneficial to the project.
Our client has a high standard of employment so will be expecting all applicants to have good work ethics, good timekeeping, and be well presented.
The project is a data centre infrastructure upgrade and is expected to run until September.
Role & Responsibilities of the Electrical Construction Manager / Electrical Supervisor
- Support the client in day to management of supervisor.
- Preparation and Issue of permits
- Review and approval of contractor RAMS.
- Produce Client Side SOP for presentation to the change control board.
- Understand the task the contractors are to carry out.
- Ensure contractors set up their work area safely and carry out their tasks to the issued RAMS and SOP.
- Understanding of the H&S requirements to work safely – working at heights, hot works, working with electricity.
- Carry out regular spot checks on contractors throughout the day to ensure they are working safely and to their RAMS and Client SOP.
- At the end of the day check the work carried out, that the contractors leave the area safe and tidy.
- Close the permit down.
- Confident and assertive to be able tell contractors when they are not working safely.
- Good communications skills.
- A good IT literacy.
– Gold Card
– Data Center project experience
– Min 3 years Supervisory experience
- 7:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary & Package for Electrical Construction Manager / Electrical Supervisor
– £300 a day
To apply simply email across your cv and as long as you have Data Centre Project experience, a min of 3 years supervisory experience, a SSSTS and a min gold card I will contact you by return.
I look forward to hearing from you all.