Electrical Site Manager
Kedro Search is currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Site Manager for a market-leading nationwide main contractor. This Builder is an established name in the market with a strong order book across Oxfordshire and the rest of the UK.
You will of course need to have appropriate Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) card Site Supervisor’s Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) or Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) qualification. Proven track record in the industry, Sound working knowledge of Health & Safety, delivering projects and managing staff, materials is essential.
As a Electrical Site Manager you will be working for a company who have an annual turnover in excess of £200M and projects with M&E values from £10-25M. My client is seeking a Electrical Site Manager who is able to oversee all electrical trade packages based on-site in Oxfordshire. This role requires someone to previously have worked for an M&E Contractor or Builder as a Electrical Site Manager on commercial infrastructure and fit-out projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee principle M&E Contractor and its Electrical Trade Subbies.
- Agreeing project objectives
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Making sure that all the aims of the project and programmes are met
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Attending progress and programme meetings
- Liaising with the client as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING REQUIRED:
- Commercial Shell & Core and Fit out experience is essential
- Minimum 5 years Supervisor experience with min 1 year Site Manager experience.
- Experience on projects exceeding M&E package value of £5M
- Understand all Electrical Packages.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Electrical Site Manager £60K plus Package
Please apply right away with your CV if interested and i will of course call you by response.